Loscher Moran have significant experience in the structural engineering design and certification of temporary structures used for the leisure, entertainment, sports and events industries along with providing Health & Safety advice in relation to staff, visitors, traffic and the surrounding buildings for such events. The type of temporary structures that we have been involved with include:
- Layher, Alto and Slick seating structure systems
- Camera and PA tower structures
- Stage and Terrace platform structures
- Media or Studio box structures
- LED screen support structures
- Signage support structures
- Marquee and tent framed structures
- Set Designs for theatre, TV and Film
- Bespoke designs for stands, tower and feature display structures
Some of the events that Loscher has acted as the structural engineer and certifying engineer over the years include:
- Leinster Rugby fixtures at the RDS.
- Concert Events throughout Ireland.
- Golf Tournaments throughout Ireland, UK, Europe, USA and Australia.
- Ryder Cup Event in 2010, 2014 and 2018.
- Taste of Dublin Event at the Iveagh Gardens.
- Bloom Festival at the Phoenix Park.
- Play productions at the Abbey Theatre.
- Numerous festival events throughout Ireland.