Loscher Moran have significant experience in the structural engineering design and certification of set structures used for the Film, TV, Event and Theatre industries. We work closely with the set designers and their production teams to ensure that the set structures are constructed to their desired creative image and impact to the end users.
Some of the productions that we have worked on over the years include:
- Haywire - action thriller film released in 2012.
- Penny Dreadful - TV Series - as seen on Sky Atlantic in the UK, showtime in the USA.
- Vikings - TV Series - as seen on the History Channel
- Fair City - TV Soap - as seen on RTE
- Sunday Sport and Up for Match - as seen on RTE
- Late Late Toy Show - as seen on RTE
- Abbey Theatre - various play productions since 2012
- Gaiety Theatre - Christmas Panto 2019
- Sky Studio Structures for the Ryder Cup and European Golf Tournaments